| Fireside Chess | Stuck between two Rooks

So this is my obligatory chess thread, come here to play and discuss chess.

So imma start with a timestamped ben finegold going dark from 0/100 real quick

1 Like

if anybody wanna join in for some brains sports with the pieces

1 Like

this is hilarious clip of agadmator

agadmator has a great chess channel for you to expand your vast knowledge

1 Like

What major strategies do you have besides forking (I think that’s what it’s called) and controlling the center of the board?

I was learning with some hardcore folks, and those are the two tactics I can remember.

1 Like

that helps for sure.

but the matches that i won in the past its mostly developing pieces into a somewhat agile position where defending and attacking accord to more natural moves although i need to read a book on chess im kinda stuck at 1100/1200.

endgame routine is also very useful for when you have a shitty position and just trade everything off and then rush the endgame. but that takes a “muscle memory” to play sovereign.

other than that: keep the diagonals sharp, the pawns protected and the rooks connected.

1 Like

I don’t play chess myself, but I do enjoy watching people who are actually good play

3 Likes

ayyyyy quick 14 move game :fire:

1 Like

lmao :joy:

1 Like

Fucking savage lol.

1 Like

and we are 3/3 now :100:

1 Like

lost match 5 sadly so 4/5 wins so far…

1 Like

and thats it… 4/6 games… i always loose against players who know a better way of turning openings into positional viable mid-games.

i gotta learn that shit smh.

still made some points.

1 Like

the best chess videos from pretty looking gals with high enough rating to fuck you up real good.

1 Like

Ayyyyy lmao

:joy:

IMG_20190525_184222

1 Like

Screenshot%20from%202019-05-30%2021-21-26

tfw there is a lot to do but no idea whats the best idea :pepethink:

1 Like

time 2 learn from smart pretty girls how 2 play chess my dudes

1 Like

When you wait on 500 API calls to finish, you can easily win 5 Minutes Blitz :smirk:

Rating is below 1k so no worries.

1 Like

Girschuck is a savage

1 Like

Botez is fun to watch at times.

(timestamped)