Watcha Cooking?

General Thread for those of us who want to show off our cooking but Instagram is too normie, r/cooking is trend chasing and /ck is for poor people.

Post your creation and share those recipes.

Planned on Friday is elevated Gas-Station styled Nachos. I have some nice aged Cheddar and Queso Blanco I will be making a sauce with sodium citrate.

Saturday I will be trying my hand at Chicago Deep dish. Can’t find it here so I will make it myself.

Pics will be inbound

@Admindev cooking section when?

4 Likes

Hm… I kind of like the cooking section being under Art & Design. Might inspire more creativity and better presentation :grin:

Let me get with the gang and see what they say. Maybe a whole food and drink section to broaden the scope a bit?

3 Likes

Looking forward to pics!

BTW I moved the thread to the new section

3 Likes

Here we go, then.
What I made earlier today:
IMG_20190522_074259
IMG_20190522_155905_749

8 Likes

I am currently on a strict diet so this thread is going to be torture for me :frowning:

• slimfast shake and nakd bar for breakfast
  • Subway salad bowl at work
  • slimfast shake and nakd bar in the evening when I get home

3 days in and its tough. almost withdrawal like symptoms from going without all my normal crap

2 Likes

Make your own salads?

2 Likes

Broc/veg teryaki beef

Grill searedIMG_20190522_175141

8 Likes

Sweet!
Was about to ask how your diet is going, but I see you’re handling it!
@flazza
What helps is eating healthy and tasty. Be careful that you’re not losing too much vitamins and minerals by not eating things beside salads.

2 Likes

I’ve come down but kinda hit a wall. Its hard to keep the carbs out.

2 Likes

Do you have cheat days?
Follow Dominic D’Agostino for motivation on never having cravings…

2 Likes

I just run out of meal ideas sometimes tbh

I’m kind of a picky eater.

3 Likes

Spend some time on the web searching for healthy foods. But eating the same or similar foods over and over helps not complicate thigs and stay on track.

2 Likes

testing new griddle
20190523_175621

6 Likes

Fuckin burgers m8

IMG_20190523_174856

6 Likes

IMG_20190524_193114

Elevated Gas station Nachos. Sharp Cheddar and Queso Blanco with melting salts and jalapeños as a sauce. Made some salsa to go with it.

3 Likes

IMG_20190525_141232

Keto breakfast.

No this is not a giant mug.

4 Likes

Should be a giant mug.

2 Likes

IMG_20190525_223758

Chicago styled deep dish pizza.

2 Likes

Full keto breakfast so i can seamlessly switch to getting stoned after breakfast

IMG_20190526_124653

I watered down the coke zero otherwise undrinkable.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: The effects of artificial sweetener on the body