Moar cigars
20190524_131012

1 Like

Got a kilo of tea today.

And a 64oz Yeti thing.

3 Likes

Using my old death adder at work so for the new one for at home

IMG_20190527_134754

Package is a bit weird but mouse works and even the razor stickers are in the box, the most important thing.

1 Like

Do you have a decade’s worth of cigars yet? Jeez.

2 Likes

I’m up to around 140 of em

1 Like

That would take me a very long time to get through. I smoke one cigar every quarter, lol.

1 Like

I smoke whenever I feel like it which lately has been about every 2 or 3 days

1 Like

What’s your favorite and the one you savor every time you smoke it and which one is your go to for when you don’t worry about wasting it but like the taste? :stuck_out_tongue:
If the question/s make/s sense :smiley:

I haven’t smoked any single cigar model enough to make a solid judgement on what my favorite would be, but one I’m not worried about wasting I’d have to say is the Royal Dominicana. Extremely mellow and light so not really one to sit down and savor, more one to passively smoke while doing other stuff like mowing the lawn.

1 Like

Spoken like a true Italian-American.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s angry enough to be Italian American.

1 Like

IMG_20190528_184532

1 Like

3 Doctor Who DVD sets at walmart for $60 total [phone camera]:

IMG_20190601_095953

1 Like

Haven’t yet, but thinking about getting my wife a Huion Kamvas gt-191 v2 for her upcoming birthday. She hates me spending money on her but I really want her to explore digital art more since she loved using my Surface Pro before it died. I am nervous that she’ll get mad at me for getting it but at the same time I want her to have the tools to explore art outside of painting on canvass.

Might get a ROI on it if you get her into design.

Went to pickup a tp-link pcie WiFi adapter and saw this one. I jizzed and played the 5 extra bucks because they cater to my aspie needs.

Screenshot_20190608-140833_Gallery

3 Likes