What a ya buyin'?

@admindev @BookrVII where do you store all those mugs?

1 Like

Kitchen cabinets or my desk drawers lol

@BookrVII

MVIMG_20191012_130444

Also

MVIMG_20191012_130431

Got some books and magazines too. A book on Java and A.I., Clean Code, Maximum PC, and Linux Pro magazine.

Pics later.

as a wannabe minimalist y’all trigger me btw

but have fun

2 Likes

Outside of books, mugs, and tech I don’t really buy anything. I’d be happy with a tiny home that had fiber and 4 bookshelves. 2 for books and 2 for mugs :yay:

1 Like

New knife

IMG_20191012_201953__01

1 Like

Part II

MVIMG_20191012_145256

> java

The subject matter was fascinating. Seemed worth it considering that’s where my education and experience lies.

@rgk @BookrVII so this is cool lol. Haven’t seen a disc in a magazine in a long long long time.

MVIMG_20191012_162504

1 Like

CDs are garbage :wink:

Magazines should include microSDs instead of them. They are hella cheap these days

1 Like

I’ll recommend that to the EiC

what’s that? lol

Do magazines include disc drives as well?

:thinking:

Editor in Chief

No, only dreams.

1 Like

I have to believe that as cheap as microSDs might be, CDs are still cheaper in volume provided that area/weight aren’t a limit (and a magazine is already big/heavy).

1 Like

yeah, probably. they wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t cost effective, one would think.

Have only taken two pics so far… The inside is a mess, so it’s this grill that came with the house. We used it today, and it was glorious. Even better, it has a hose run to the house’s gas line, so no propane tank needed. Also, here’s part of the backyard (formerly a koi pond).

image image

1 Like

I am assuming you have RE 2 remake?

It was AWESOME

1 Like

Clean code book next to java programming book

Polar opposites :smiley:

2 Likes

Lmao the irony is that’s all the dude writes in these days, I think.