What Metal 🤘 Are You Listening To?

Have the compulsion to bang your noggin?
Share it here!

2 Likes

thoroughly enjoying sabaton as I venture farther into power metal

4 Likes

The Sword

Whole album is great.

I love Gojira, too.

1 Like

Just fired this up at work. Muh last day :wink:

Not exactly new stuff but lately its been tons of Mgla, Tomb Mold, Ahab, and Batushka.

2 Likes

On repeat for the last few days. A really good song lyrically. He had a proper voice!

1 Like

I excite.

@anon51308943 new fleshgod rips

@Kharnage

So apparently there’s a new “Batushka” album after the drama.

I don’t actually know which “Batushka” is actually Batushka. From what I understand there’s an album from the other “Batushka” coming out in a month or so too.

1 Like

does this count

my favourite part starts at 6:36

I never tire of this song.

1 Like

Funny story: My wife is huge into NuMetal: Slipknot, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, etc. She also likes retro/neo-retro music: Old Maroon 5, pop music, old and new Taylor Swift, etc. She likes some old rock and roll/metal, too. Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth.

THAT BEING SAID

She had never heard Iron Maiden. She had heard all of the hype behind them, however. So, when she was 24 or 25, she finally heard Iron Maiden with me in the car. She was appalled. My dad refers to Nickelback et al. as “Tampon Rock”. She said that’s what she thought about Iron Maiden. It came down to me having to break up a soon-to-be fist fight between my dad and soon to be wife :joy:

She expected them to sound more like Slayer, from all the hype she heard. I have saved it in my mental Rolodex to bring it up when she feels wronged by something I’ve said. Still waiting.

4 Likes

Do that woman justice and show how the great “OOooooh-ooohhhh”

4 Likes

New Aether

1 Like

Pound tag nut

Giving the new album a spin.

And you married her why?

/s

on topic:

2 Likes